apply in this line of study. Expository essay format examples have a lot to do with explaining factors, aspects and phenomenon.
- For this type of academic writing style, the spaces between the sentences should be double spaced. Although people tend to modify certain aspects of this writing style, the spacing is always double spaced. This is good because it makes the work look neat and highly legible.
- The font size recommended for this kind of academic writing is font 12. This is a highly legible font. All the letters used in the paper have to be of this size.
- The preferred font style is the Times Roman. Although italics can be used in the bibliography, all your work should be in regular times Roman. Bolding of words is not allowed.
- All the titles should be centered and a good numbering system should be applied on every title.
- Every paragraph should be aligned to the left and indented an inch. Justifying paragraphs into blocks is not allowed.
- The flow of the paper should be from the introduction, to the body and finally to a conclusion. They have to appear in this order. For example, you can never start your work with the conclusion.